mercredi 4 janvier 2012

Thanks For the Butterflies

04 January 2012

hey there, so..this post is belongs to you..

you're the one that make this heartbeats turn so fast..
you're the one that make me smile everyday
you're the one that make my sweet dreams exist again..

your smile, your eyes, your laugh..
it is not like a gravitation that make you stay, but him..
nothings better than see his laugh, smile and his craziness

that moment when i start stalking you everywhere and you turns your head to me..
then i cover my face with my hands, and giggle at the same time..
pretends that nothing happens

that moments when i start feel tickling because of my butterflies in my stomach start to fly everywhere
make me look like a mess and make me hard to breath..
but, i think, i love it..

that moments when i laugh and smile because i thinking of you..
and my friends though that i'm being crazy at the same time
well, i guess i am

i love it when i smile and you're the reason behind it..
i love it when i can't sleep and you're the reason behind it.
i love it when you're come to my head and disturbing my mind when i was studying
i love it i love it, i love it

God, thank you to let him come to my wolrd..
thank you for creating him..
thank you for make my day..
thank you for everything that you've done with him..
thank you so much

thank you for reading :*

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire