lundi 9 janvier 2012

I got my self in blue

09 January 2012

uhm..

The sounds of the raining keeps drooping..
take a deep breath then keep it strong
i'm sitting back at the windows, staring the rain drops get down one by one
the smell of the wet grass
the smell of the cold air..

no one there, just me..
wanted for something that never comes..
but i still dreaming..
let my self laid back on my wall..
oh sorry, i break my promise to not crying for you again..

never know and never want to know..
what's happens next..
when i see you fade, and your shadows comes along when you're gone..
i scream, but still..
i do not exist on your heart or on your mind..

it is like, when you face the death and still can feels the pain..
it is killing me, i swear..
i wish you are here..
but i realized, you're gone forever..

the beautiful eyes..
the beautiful laugh
and the way you talk to me..
everything change when you're here
so does it changes when you're gone..

can you turn back and listen?
this heartbeat turn so slow..
and then it stopped..
when you choose to not turn back and keep walking..
then for the last time, i said..
Goodbye..


rada ga nyambung kali ya? -_- hahaha.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire