mercredi 18 janvier 2012

Dedicated to all my Annoying People ♥

18 January 2012

Dear, Annoying People
You're weird, you're fvcking weird, you're annoying, you're talkative
you're loud, you're hyper, you're a badass, you're silly
you're not perfect, you're unperfect..
but, I fvcking LOVING YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND NO ONE COULD STOP ME BECAUSE YOU'RE A PART OF MY HEART.
gah.
for this 3 Years with your presence
i already laugh and smile and cry and mad for more than a billions time
and i'm happy for it
it makes me feel alive like 100 years
let me tell you, our language when we on the class..
1.) Someone we hate make an another drama - we see eachother and we hold our laugh
2.) That moments when we LOFAO and teachers punish us
3.) That moment when we sings together and sing one part with a false notes
4.) That moment when we SCREAM LOUD OF LOUD while teacher's not in the room
5.) spend all day long with class clowns
6.) fall asleep when the math class started
7.) shout at the "Einstein" because she mad at us when we're be a noisy people in the world
8.) Spend all day talk about people
9.) Run very fast after lunch because we afraid of "truth or dare" from the teachers
10.) That moment when we shared the old story together, and said "i'm gonna miss you so much guys"
how many times, i tried to be normal, but since i met a loser like you, now i am me..
you were always behind me when i'm in trouble..
the 100 influence people in the world should choose you to be one of them
yes you're special, yes you're unforgettable, yes you're the special things more than a diamonds or my food..
and YES ! I AM PROUD OF YOU !
A BESTFRIENDS THAT READY TO FACE THE FUTURE WORLD WITH OUR HANDS OPENS..
Oh ! And..
when i grow up someday..
and..
When i have a kids, and they asked me about my bestfriends..
i will say : "THEY HAVE MORE AWESOMENESS THAN YOUR FATHER" ;)
YOU CAN'T BE REPLACED AND I'M LUCKY FOR HAVING YOU..
"what's sun without moon, what's pooh without piglet, what's spongebob without patrick, what's ME without You?" -anon.
Sincerely,
Your another annoying and idiot partners

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire