lundi 8 avril 2013

wassup Andrew?!

08 April 2013

Let me tell you about my friend, Andrew Limanata, known as Andrew
I've already talk about him, in my previous post "My Moodboosta'"
Let me tell you some secret about him. Almost all the project or assignment he got. i'm one of his friends who working on it too..
But, he doesn't push me to do that, i'm the one who offer him to give him a hand on his project or assignment.
I don't mind to help him, because, i don't know, i feel like, i should help him, there are a thousand reason why i really want to help him, but, i couldn't tell why..
well, Andrew likes to talk or share about something with me, sometimes, well not sometimes. "ALWAYS" i always give him some advice how he will do it..
At first, i don't know if he could be this kind of friend who helps me alot, or cheers me alot, at first i see him as only a teamwork friends..
when there's a team project, he will always ask me to join him, and when my other friends want to take me to be in their group, Andrew always prevent me to join them and said "if you want her to be in your team, then take me too be in your group too, because we're in one package" one day, one of my friends asked him, "why you always want to be in her team?" "because, she understand my full daily activities, and she knows that i can't working on it alone or by myself, i always need someone to help me, and Jeane want to help me, so, yeah"
at first, i'm worried about that, i'm worried that Andrew can't working on everything by his self, but need other people to help him, so i offer him a deal, he should help to finish his project or assignment, no matter he only prepare the papers, buy half of the ingredients, he only print out the paper, or write half of his assignment, copying it on his note book, i don't care, as long as he think or work it too..
be honest, wege never allowed me to do his assignment, because wege belief that if i help him, he will forgetting me and only use me to be his server who always working on his project all day, i've already told him that, we dealing the task, not only the project, but, in examination too, we don't call it as cheating or using someone, but we call it team work, sometimes, i give andrew the answer and then, he copy it, and when i'm not sure with my answer or i don't know the answer, andrew ask somebody else or cheat somebody else to give me the answer, and when there are assignment which i couldn't finish it, Andrew which understand some of them well, he teach me how to finish and solve the problem..
well not only on project or assignment, he is really fun, silly, kind and sometimes care with me, when i'm in trouble or when i'm sick..
here's some story about him :
one day, i was really tired, we had the sport class, and i didn't eat my breakfast before and i less sleep, like insomnia, so i couldn't sleep the day before..
and we had the heavy physical exercise, at the end of the physical exercise, my head spinning around then, the only thing i could see was darkness, and everything fading slowly, then suddenly, i got black out, so my friends, including wege, carry me to the school health center, and then, when school is over, i bought some rice because i felt hungry af. then here came andrew sit next to my chair then said, "can i have the rice?" i said, "yes, eat it, i will buy another one" then andrew refuse to ate it,he said "you should eat alot, you usually sick and have that scary black out, how could that happen?" "i didn't have my breakfast, and i had a bad lack of sleep." i said.so for me the conclusion is, he cares with me.
the second story when i had a fight with wege, then i cried harder that time, Andrew asked me "what happened? why you didn't eat?" "if you want to, just eat it andrew, i don't mind, i'm not hungry" i said with the shaking voice because i'm still crying, then he said, "no, i save it for you here, next to the window" at first i don't care, then i continued to cried, he suddenly came up in front of me and said "stop crying, teacher could hear you, then he turn his body to cover me from the teacher, he is really nice.
some people may think that Andrew is such a bad naughty boy, and such annoying boy, but, for me, he is my bestfriend who understand people really well, but he doesn't showing off of it..
that's all..

Andrew in Junior High School,got his teeth busted lol


His 17th birthday in our class.  

The most handsome picture of Andrew lol.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire