jeudi 18 avril 2013

I Luckily Had Them

18 April 2013

Here's all my love to all the people who support, cheer, care, being sweet, love and always be there for me..
I appreciate you guys alot, i don't know how could i survive without you guys, i love you, and i just wonder if you've already feel it, deep thankful for them..
alot of people come and stay, or just come then leave, but they give me alot of lesson in life, i couldn't remember all, but atleast, you're one of them who help me to be more mature, to be more wise, to be more good than before, you make me improve my self alot. thank you.

1.) Dad
thanks for helping me improve my self alot, even you barely there for me, thanks for all the things you do for me, i appreciate all of your work alot dad, i love you, and i need more time with you, i miss you too dad, and, sorry if i give you a high temper sometime,i didn't mean to hurt you, i trully love you daddy.

2.) Mom
thanks for be there for me, alot of time i spare with you, but, i never get close to you, i'm sorry for everything that makes you hurt, i didn't mean it, i swear, i'm just having my hard time, and i barely talk it with you, i'm sorry, but, hanks for verything that you've done

3.) Yutik
you've already there for me since i'm 3 years old,you help me grow up well, you treat me like i'm your own daughter, even sometimes, i'm being a jerk with you, but ou never tell your heart out and still help me for something that i couldn't do for myself, thank you yutik, thank you for being there for me

4.) Teachers
i hate yo sometimes, i admit it, you guys are so ugh, annoying and strict and i can't handle your scream too, and that sharp eyes which see me like a big fat zebra and all of you are a hunger tigers, but, without you, i can't do everything, without you, i'm lost, i will totally lost, deep inside i love you guys alot, but i'm sorry i still make you mad or things like that, i know that what i've been through is nothing compare to yours, but, i really  didn't mean to hurt you at all, or make you mad, i just lost control sometimes because some problems that i couldn't solve yet..

5.) My Bestfriends
You guys are the best things that i ever had in my life, without you i can't survive, i swear, everytime i have alot of problem you guys always be there for me, eventhough we're in fight sometimes, but it always end for my own good you said, and it prove by everything that we've been through, smile, laugh, tears, frightening, we share it all together, some of you just come by, like, komang, from Bali, we met by accident, when i'm hungry, so i stop at your mom's stand, then you take me arund sanur, we know eachother by accident, but everything that you had make me smile even just for a while, until we say goodbye to eachother when the sunset was coming, we have something in common that make us closer, i look forward to meet you again, i miss you komang..

6.) Ex Boyfriend/Ex-Crush
i don't know why i mention them, hahaha, but, they give me some love experience, what is like to be falling in love,what is like to be flying high when they touch you, talk to you, and smile to you, how its like to hurt, break down, because they didn't seeyou as you do, tears, and wake upall night think about the future that you wanted to be happened, but, it can't..ironic, beauiful, sad, wonderful, all in one package

7.) My Boyfriend
he teaches you how to love right, respect right, all new experience, have fun, and happy tears, how to treat your girl right, how to make surprise, what's brave like, what's time means with them, what's like miss someone alot like, dreaming, painting how our future will be, wat is like to hold your laugh in the middle of the night, do stupid crazy things without elders know it, hahaha.
how it feels to be special, what's like to be loved, and what is like to love someone.

8.) Last but not least, God..
He is everything in my life, no words found to describe His kindness, His love is perfect and everlasting..
no words cold be found to describe how beautiful He is, how sincere of His love, everything on Him is perfect..
Thank you for always be there for me God, without you i'm nothing really..






you guys are like sun to my sunflower..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire