mercredi 9 mai 2012

My Private Blog

09 May 2012


So, hi !
i made a new blog..
but, its a private blog.
i know, i'm sorry..
well, its opened for trusted people..
so, when you think, you are trusted people for me..
you can ask me for the password..
if you are trusted, i will give you the password.
if not..
sorry, i cannot give it to you..
you can ask me by >



DM'ing me on twitter : @Jeawesomeness
Message me (not anonymous) on tumblr : fanueeeljeaneee.tumblr.com
or, message me on facebook : fanuel jeane kunsiang


Q & A :


why i made this private blog ?
i dont know, i just want to, so i can share my story to trusted people only :)



how i can read your private blog ?
ask me for the password, it just a journal..



Can i share some story to you ?

Yes ! you can ! you can share your story by message me..



can you give me some advice on your private blog ?
sure ! it would be nice if i can help you

HERE'S MY NEW PRIVATE BLOG :
JEANE WRECK JOURNAL !

so, thank you for your attention.

thanks for reading :*


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire