vendredi 27 avril 2012

EXAM ? literally die HUNGER GAMES ? literally ready

27 April 2012

guess what?
I FINISHED MY fucking FINAL EXAMS !
*(23 April - 26 April 2012 )

even tho, i still worried about my score



but, before i started.

i wanna say thank you to Jesus Christ..

for letting me finished all my exams clearly..

to my mom and dad

for supporting me (even sometimes they're annoying)

to my friends..

for some supporting time..

to my junior..

waaa i love you, thank you for supporting..

thank you to everybodeeeeeh :*



kayak pidato menang grammy deh -_-
dan tau nggak ? finally i watched HUNGER GAMES again HUNGER GAMES again HUNGER GAMES
okay i will stop ._.




and i realized KATNISS EVERDEEN (Jennifer Lawrence) will always be my role model..
she's the best..
she played katniss very well..




and ofcourse PEETA MELLARK (Josh Hutcherson) muahahaha
he's mine..
take gale or cato or thresh or marvels i don't care..



when i watched this film..
i sat there like a hyper cihuaha who admire that film very much..

i held on my pee anyway...

every scene its my favorite..
but the best of all are :
- when primrose choosen and katniss volunteer
- tributes parade
- interview
- rue stole cato's knife
- shoot the apple katniss
- tracker jacker nest
- rue die
- the cave (MY FAVORITE)
- the feast or clove die

-nightlock berries or find peeta or foxface died
- cato's death speech

- nightlock scene


can't wait for catching fire and mockingjay..
whoop whoop



thanks for reading :*

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire