mercredi 21 mars 2012

Please, stay ♥

21 March 2012

is it fair, when you are really in love with some one, and you try to get him..
but, someone's come say that he likes you..
and, we're in the middle of the choice..
one is super funny, super cool, super fun, super smiler
and the second is super kind, super nice, super friendly, super understanding
but, the first one, is fall into someone's heart not me actually..
and, i still try to run from the truth and try to catch him..
the second one's..
he like me, i know, that's what my friends told me so..
he like me without a reasons, he just like me..
can i say if that's a pure love ? i hope so..
and, one day, i try to adjust with everything that the second one's gives to me..
slowly, i tried to having touch with him, be nice with him, but, i don't give a signal to him, that i will accept his question about to be the only one who will comfort him..
because, i know, he's too kind for me, and i just want him to waiting for me to change into a better person..
and, suddenly, he's fade into a shadow..
some rumors said that he likes another girl, and some people said that he give up on me..
i'm afraid, really..
i'm afraid to lose him, i'm afraid to see him with another girl..
please, can you just stay and don't give up on me ?
idk, can i call it love ? i still don know..
i'm clueless..
please, i beg on you, stay.. ♥

thanks for reading :*

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire